San Manuel launches Simulated Gaming™ website in the United States
Major Client launch for GAN in California
ISE: GAME LSE: GAME
London & Dublin | November 20, 2015: GameAccount Network plc (“GAN” or the “Company”), an award-winning developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B internet gaming software, services and online gaming content in the United States, announces the launch of a Simulated Gaming™ online experience for San Manuel Digital available now via www.SanManuel.com or directly at https://play.sanmanuel.com.
The Company previously announced the partnership with San Manuel Digital on 12 August 2015.
San Manuel Digital is the wholly owned interactive business unit of the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians, who also operate one of California’s largest land based tribal government gaming businesses in the San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino located outside of Los Angeles in Highland, California.
• Successful public beta testing among San Manuel patrons commenced in October 2015 proved the demand for Simulated Gaming™ in the Californian regional US market
• First major West Coast land-based casino client of the Company’s enterprise-level Simulated Gaming™ designed specifically for land-based casino operators in the United States
• Second major tribal US casino operator to adopt the Simulated Gaming™ solution from GAN
• Integrated with the San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino property loyalty program reliant upon the Company’s unique patented iBridge Framework™ technology for issuing reward points credited consequent to certain online activities
• San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino, located east of Los Angeles, is reportedly among California’s largest tribal gaming properties casino operators ranked by land-based gaming revenues
• Simulated Gaming™ is the innovative Internet gaming service designed by GameAccount Network specifically for land-based US casinos to launch in advance of prospective regulation, offering a gaming-as-entertainment consumer website and mobile Apps enabled with unique monetization features such as real-time Slot Tournaments and a compelling Internet gaming content portfolio of over 200 casino slot, table and skill-based games, including poker, backgammon, gin rummy, poker dice and blackjack tournaments
Dermot Smurfit, CEO of GAN commented:
“We’re privileged to bring San Manuel’s major brand online nationwide in the United States and early indicators suggest strong demand from San Manuel’s casino patrons for a Simulated Gaming experience online designed to support the real money gaming experience on-property.”
Matthew Cullen, CEO of San Manuel Digital commented:
“GAN professionally delivered the Simulated Gaming solution, complete with an integration into the property’s casino management system enabling their iBridge Framework™ functionality to drive on-property visitation by online patrons. The early beta test results have reinforced our decision to move online in partnership with GAN who have opened the door to San Manuel engaging with new patrons across California and new online-only players both nationwide and Internationally.”
FAQ’s about GAN’s Simulated Gaming™
• Launched in the US by GAN in January 2014, Simulated Gaming™ has been proven to monetize Internet traffic to existing websites operated by land-based US casinos with average revenue per daily active user (ARPDAU) of $2.75 in 2014 and $2.82 in H1 2015, as against an original estimate of $0.60, greatly exceeding equivalent numbers reported by Social Casino operators on Facebook
• Supported by 45 months’ operating data across four (4) major US casino’s deployments, Simulated Gaming™ is now proven to drive increased visitation on-property and in 2014 delivered on average a 28% uplift in on-property theoretical win from increased visitation by existing patrons who also engage with Simulated Gaming™ online
• US casino operators report up to 50% of their surveyed casino patrons are already engaged in playing Social Casinos on Facebook. Simulated Gaming™ enables land-based US casinos access to the Social Casino market worth an estimated $1.3bn per annum in the United States in 2015 and is proven to increase property visitation among existing patrons, reactivate lapsed patrons bringing them back on-property and drive acquisition of new patrons from outside the typical drive distance to the property
London & Dublin | April 26, 2017: GAN plc (“GAN” or the “Company”), an award-winning developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B Internet gaming software, services and online gaming content in the United States, today announces the launch of its first casino slot game ‘Stratosphere Slots’ commissioned by American Casino Entertainment Properties, LLC (“ACEP”). This is the first game specifically commissioned by a client of GAN’s Simulated Gaming and signals emerging demand for custom game development among GAN’s thirteen casino operator clients anticipated to be operating Simulated Gaming online by the end of H1 2017.Read Full Article
London & Dublin | April 18, 2017: GAN plc (“GAN” or the “Company”), an award-winning developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B Internet gaming software, services and online gaming content in the United States, today announces the grant of its first privileged gaming license in the US issued to GAN by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (“NJDGE”). This establishes the suitability of GAN, its major shareholders, directors and key employees to conduct regulated Internet gaming business in New Jersey. In parallel, this important milestone strongly positions GAN to obtain licenses in other US States which may elect to regulate real money Internet gaming in the future.Read Full Article
The Board of GAN is pleased to announce it has raised £2 million by way of a conditional Placing and Open Offer of 9% Convertible Unsecured Loan Notes 2022. The Company has conditionally placed all of the Convertible Notes with Sir Michael Smurfit.Read Full Article